Barrier-free living in Kirchberg
Type of building project: New construction
Construction method: Wood frame
Services: Carpentry and timber work, roofing work, facade work, windows, dry-wall construction
Construction site: Kirchberg
Project completion: 2006
Planning: Ochs GmbH
Among the many aspects involved in constructing this barrier-free residential home, we had to consider:
- The state of the main pathways to the house entrance and to the garage.
- The width of all doors and stairs.
- The movement area in front of planned furnishings and doors.
- The property of the floor covering.
- The floor and the door bridging to, for example, the shower or the terrace.
- The height of all actuating elements, such as switches and fittings.
- The height of the toilets and washbasins.
We offer perfect solutions for a barrier-free future! The planning required for a barrier-free residential property must take into account the existing differences between the inhabitants, as well as the potential changes they will experience with age – from elevators to separate living arrangements for care givers.